{Colour Cocktail: Red and White}

Friday, August 13, 2010

{Colour Cocktail: Red and White}

For the first time in ages I am able to say that my week has flown by. That said, I'm still super glad that Friday has arrived! Tomorrow I'm off to big family birthday bash and I'm looking forward to a few cocktails, good nibbles and sharing all our news. How about you guys? I hope you have something lovely planned. This past week I've been noticing lots of reds - maybe it was those red walls in Cath Kidston's Lonny feature that started it or perhaps it's because autumn is just around the corner - either way, red and white is the perfect cocktail for the trans-fall period. The white keeps it fresh for those late summer days, whilst the red adds touches of warmth as the evenings start to cool and the nights draw in. Not only this, but it's also pretty versatile. This cocktail can look sophisticated and contemporary in your best living room, whilst just next door it can be rockin' out - alcofree style, obvs. - in the kid's playroom. 

Images (left to right, from top): 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

No comments:

Post a Comment