{Lexington Company summer 2010 collection}

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{Lexington Company summer 2010 collection}

Oh, boy! Swoon alert! From the looks of today's stunning weather spring is here to stay folks, so there couldn't have been a better time for these stunning images of the latest collection from Lexington Company to land in my inbox.

Centered around a beach tent theme, the collection hosts a vibrant party of coastal colours in red, yellow and olive, mixed with the brand's classic stripes in blue and white. The company has always had a strong brand identity, but this collection is one of their most relaxed for many years. I'm loving the blue and white striped tablecloth, which I think I'll treat myself to when the summer collection launches online.




No comments:

Post a Comment