{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York
New York, New York



1.  Empire State of Mind makes me feel like I can achieve anything every single time I hear it
2. The new Aubin & Wills summer 2010 almanac has been shot in the most beautiful locations
3. I've fallen for the yellow raincoat (above) from Aubin & Wills
4. Steve Carell is very funny in Date Night
5. Kim Catrall, Ewen McGregor and Pierce Brosnan put in an impressive performance in The Ghost


6. I'm addicted to carbs - pasta, potatoes, bread - you name it, I want it!
7. Home Sense have some absolute gems hidden away (more on that soon)
8. It's super fustrating when you go to your local coffee shop to do work and you arrive to find the wifi is broken
9. I should really start saving for a Greek holiday
10. Breakfast in bed is a lovely way to start the day

Did you all have a lovely weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment