{Blog Love: 7 Year Wedding}

Friday, April 30, 2010

{Blog Love: 7 Year Wedding}

Perhaps it's the romantic in me, or maybe it's just because this lady knows some serious style when she sees it. Either way, 7 Year Wedding is one fantastic blog. From swoonful weddings to breathtaking interiors, each post is pure escapism all wrapped up into one super stylish package. Here are my inspirations...




Who wouldn't want to dine at these tables? Bright blooms, fresh fruit table decorations and beautiful glassware, all mixed in with glittering candles and twinkling overhead lamps. For me, this is utter bliss.




If I was going to have cocktails on the beach then this is where I would do it. The simple mix of white, grey and yellow works wonders against the real star of this place - the stunning location.


Ok, so it's not interiors, but I do love my fashion. Those shoes and those stripey socks are me all over! Love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment