{IKEA LIVE: My Highlight}

Monday, May 17, 2010

{IKEA LIVE: My Highlight}

Sometimes interiors inspiration can air on the side of unachievable, with catalogue pages shot in expansive spaces, laced in grandeur and rammed to the rafters with designer labels. Don't get me wrong, I still take inspiration from such spaces, but every now and then, I love to find a space that right now, without a huge budget or apartment, I could actually achieve. One such space is the lovely home of Prime and Luisa, which is a compact 54meters-squared, but oh-my-word what a stylish 54meters-squared it is!

Mix and Match IKEA pedants and a blackboard wall is affordable and super stylish. Win, Win.

Relaxed, cafe-style seating makes the space feel social and maximises the space avaliable.


Possibly the most ingenious file-storage system I've ever seen. I do love a good bit of organisation.

Not only do they have a good taste in interior style, but in cookbooks, too!


Images: IKEA

Perhaps, like me, you live in a small space? I'm sure you'll agree this home tour is pretty damn inspiring! You can check out more great spaces over at IKEA Live. What parts of Prime and Luisa's space inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment