{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

Monday, September 6, 2010

{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}


1. Relaxed, drawn-out summertime walks with the sun gently warming your back have to be one of life's simplest, but greatest pleasures.
2. The Jonathan Adler butter dish I won from Nest Dallas looks great next to my jar of mini marshmallows. Laura from the team delivered excellent customer service, so big props to her. Also, thanks to the lovely Beth for organising the giveaway. You guys rock.
3. This is my favourite House Beautiful cover, ever. Their team have stepped it up!
4. These jars have undergone the Martha Stewart 'magic touch' and have come out the other side looking even more fun and fabulous!
5. Since visiting a castle recently I've become increasingly interested in history.


6. Hollyhock is yet another reason for a visit to the West Coast.
7. Three-hundred and sixty five ampersands in a year. Like the sound of that? Then have a little gander here!
8. Paper Anniversary revealed their design for my winning phrase from the Luxe and Lillies giveaway. Aren't they fun?!
9. Much lusting took place over this brown leather bag.
10. West Elm's city guides are pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment