Colour Cocktail: Black and Pink

Friday, September 17, 2010

Colour Cocktail: Black and Pink

What a week it's been! I can't thank you enough for your kind and supportive comments on my involvement with rue magazine - you guys are the best. I'm only dropping in quickly today as I need to pack my bags for the launch party! You'll notice I've been busy with my turquoise and orange paint brushes giving Bright.Bazaar a lil' bit of spruce up. Well, I say I've been busy, the real star of the show is Kelly from Fab K Creative. Seriously, check this girl out - super friendly and her design skills are tops. Thanks, K! In the meantime, please pour yourself some pink bubbles, take a peek around the new pages from the sidebar and enjoy this week's colour cocktail. It's perfect for bringing everyday pieces to life, just as it is making a bold statement should you prefer your drinks a little stronger. 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

No comments:

Post a Comment