{New PRINT Shelter Magazine: Anthology}

Monday, September 13, 2010

{New PRINT Shelter Magazine: Anthology}

I don't normally post at this time of night. But, friends, this is no normal night! I just came across a new shelter and lifestyle print magazine. Founded by Anh-Minh Le and Meg Mateo Ilasco, Anthology will cover home decor, travel, design, entertaining and culture. Geee, I'm too excited to type anymore. Check out their about for all the juicy details! I mean, seriously, what with Rue launching on Thursday and now Anthology us design geeks really are being spoilt, aren't we?! You can preview the fall issue and you can order your own copy, here. P.S. Check out the stop motion trailer below - it's a creative treat. Oh, and that yellow sofa? I die.


Print Is Not Dead from Anthology Magazine on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment