{Exciting News! Behind The Scenes On My First Rue Shoot}

Thursday, September 16, 2010

{Exciting News! Behind The Scenes On My First Rue Shoot}

"What's this I hear? There's a super stylish new celeb in town?"
"Yeah, and she's dressed head-to-toe in the sexiest, most swoonful interiors around."
 "She's been spotted swishing down Madison Ave, too, you say?"
"She sure has. This lady might be the new girl in town, but she's whipping up a storm with her fabulous style, longing looks and lustful ways."
"I can't take it anymore, who is she?!"
"Word is, she's called Rue..."

She sure is and you must dash to check out her premiere issue; it's a delicious treat to be savoured page-by-page. And, excitingly for me, it features my debut column, The Man in the Blue Blazer, which I styled and wrote. It's been such fun working with the girls (yes, even the emails at 1am in the morning!), their support and professionalism has been second to none and there's been a few giggles along the way, too. This issue I've written advice on how to combat your interior's Fall Blues; you'll find decorating tips, vignette ideas and shopping items to devour. Plus, look out for Oliver! So, it's a case of three cheers to Rue...hip hip, hooray!

Cover, rue | Behind the scenes snaps, Bright.Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment