Guest Post: Bonnie Tsang

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Guest Post: Bonnie Tsang

Photography is an art that I hugely admire; it captures emotions, thoughts and feelings in a way nothing else can. Bonnie Tsang is a great friend and outstanding photographer, so I'm really pleased to have her popping in today to share the work of a photographer she admires. Thanks, B!
-------
When Will invited me to guest blog, I thought, "hm, what can I blog about?" First of all, I'm not good with words. Secondly, Will's blog posts are always so fun to read with all the pictures and colours. So instead of pressuring myself, I decided to just use a simple 'formula': Will = colours. Bonnie = photography. Instantly I remembered the beautiful images from Jeffrey Becom. Here, I picked some of my favorite images to share with you. His work is always filled with intense colours that are so full of life, which reminds me of Will.
1 via 2

No comments:

Post a Comment