10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, February 27, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. My favourite bow tie made an appearance on Friday night for a friend's leaving party.
2. I wrote about one of my favourite blog posts from last week on Elle Decor's Design Insider's feature.
3. I love this tear from the March issue of Conde Nast Traveller.
4. Blue and white striped shoes? Snapped up in a flash!
5. Coloured tumblers - roll on the first picnic of the season.
6. Ditte Isager took beautiful photographs for the Anthropologie catalogue.
7. No Strings Attached raised a smile or two, but it wasn't the best romcom.
8. Loved this vintage airline tags print.
9. Pineapple tea light holders are fun.
10. I liked the quirky feel to this Paul Smith iPhone case.

No comments:

Post a Comment