Livingetc, April 2011

Monday, February 28, 2011

Livingetc, April 2011

Where do I start? Honestly, this really is an great, great issue from the Livingetc team. Product round ups on teapots, magazine holders, beds, egg cups and more sit alongside inspiring home tours, all packed full of seasonal ideas as we head into spring. Their indigo story - beautifully styled by Harriet Paterson and shot by Adrian Briscoe - was my favourite, closely followed by April's Shop & Style feature, Cooking, which detailed bright and cheery essentials for the kitchen. The master bedroom of artist Alice Instone caught my eye for its dramatic use of colour, whilst their inspiration gallery on storage ideas left me brimming with ideas to introduce at home. Dive on in and tell me what you're loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment