10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, February 13, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. I stumbled upon this dark and dramatic bedroom - love it!
2. It may be quite expensive, but I still think this chest is brilliant. A good DIY perhaps?
3. Vintage gold pineapples have the ability to make me smile.
4. I loved this Thom Brown Seersucker Tie.
5. Colourful luggage tags would make spotting your case on the carousel a little more fun.
6. Cade Martin takes breathtaking photographs.
7. Jonathan Lo's J3 Productions limited edition zine is a visual masterpiece.
8. I was tempted to buy this tee as an ode to one of my favourite cities.
9. You can't beat a guilt-free Nutella indulgence after going on a run!
10. I'm going to start saving up for this Jonathan Adler cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment