Red Magazine: The Colour Issue

Monday, February 7, 2011

Red Magazine: The Colour Issue

The moment I read the orange colour story in the interiors section of Red's March issue I knew I wanted to share it here on Bright.Bazaar. Exotic, uplifting and unforgivingly bright, the editorial - styled by Mary Norden and shot by Polly Wreford - is an inspiring guide on how to use orange in your home. From textiles to paints there's plenty to ignite your mind when it comes to this fiery hue. Plus, how cool is that doll's house? That's what I call knockout styling! As well as the feature, I've put together some market picks in case you feel like a spot of shopping. Well, it's mid week so we could all do with a little treat...!
Red magazine feature: Creative Director, Mary Norden | Photographs, Polly Wreford
Market Picks: Orla Kiely sofa | Wales and Wales chest | Jonathan Adler cushion | Donna Wilson cushion | West Elm side table | Heal's cup and saucer

No comments:

Post a Comment