10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. I've fallen in love with old glassware.
2. Peanut butter ice cream - surprisingly good!
3. Loved these beautiful flowers my mum brought when she came to visit on Saturday.
4. I need to start planting the seeds I bought from the RE pop-up shop in Liberty.
5. I liked the colour blocking in this apartment shown in the Guardian.
6. Thank you to Adore Home Magazine for featuring me in their 'blog loving' feature.
7. Kayla, a dear blogging friend, sent me these little owl salt and pepper shakers for my birthday - thank you!
8. So remember I said I had fallen for old glassware? Here's my first buy!
9. Jack Spade's friend's and family event tempted me with this zingy, colour block tote.
10. This cushion from The Conran Shop details great embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment