Martha Stewart Living: Blue & White Decorating Ideas

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Martha Stewart Living: Blue & White Decorating Ideas

Over my Easter break I spent a lazy morning reading the April issue of Martha Stewart Living from cover to cover. Fresh coffee in hand, I devoured the inspirational pages noting down recipe and decorating ideas as I went. For the last few days I've kept returning to their 'Cool Blues' story; the refreshing palette of summary blue hues and creamy whites continually inspiring my creativity. So, there was nothing for it - I simply had to blog about it! As well as sharing the feature, I've pulled together some of my favourite blue and white shopping buys in the market right now. I just love that H&M Home cushion, and that Westelm plate has striking graphic elements to it. Who am I kidding: I love them all! What catches your eye?
Martha Stewart Living tears: Photography by Simon Watson; Text by Kathleen Hackett; Created by Rebecca Robertson, Scott Horne and Erin Jang | Market Picks by Bright.Bazaar: Orla Kiely; H&M Home; Habitat (Vase, Tumbler, Bottle); Benjamin Moore Paints (1, 2, 3); Westelm

No comments:

Post a Comment