An Easter Tabletop

Monday, April 11, 2011

An Easter Tabletop

I've never really 'done' Easter decorating (especially if it involves tacky yellow chickens and plastic eggs...!) but this stylish and sophisticated tabletop has inspired me to think about ways I could decorate for the holiday. You might remember how I wrote about my penchant for using lots of smaller rugs as opposed to one big one in my latest Sweet Paul magazine feature, so I was pleased to see the decorating technique at play here. On the table, the delicate white palette is lifted with fresh hits of turquoise, making any potential new buys for an Easter table a good investment for the coming summer season - the colour looks set to be a strong trend over the coming months. What ideas do you have for Easter tabletops?
Lifestyle images: IKEA Livet Hemma, Nina Broberg | Shopping: 1. Cabernet Sauvignon twinpack, £50 | 2. Amia carafe, £5 | 3. Cleo tall tumbler, £5.50 | 4. Dinera plate, £1.62 | 5. Lavender or Hyacinths from local flower market.

No comments:

Post a Comment