10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, May 1, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. Starting the weekend with a row around Regents Park boating lake in the glorious sunshine.
2. Celebrating the wedding of William and Kate with some champagne in our kitchen.
3. Taking a romantic stroll through the Hill Gardens is a lovely way to spend an afternoon.
4. I always underestimate how long it takes me to clear up after a shoot!
5. Loved the graphic packaging for this jug from The Conran Shop.
6. I also loved the elegant simplicity of this tea towel.
7. An impromptu trip to the theatre to see Andrew Lloyd Webber's latest musical, The Wizard of Oz, was brilliant fun even sitting in the cheap seats!
8. Excited to learn that Sweet Paul magazine is going into print in Norway. Congratulations, Paul!
9. Painted our dining room wall navy blue in preparation for creating an art wall.
10. Loved these spring linens from Brook Farm General Store.

How was your weekend? I hope you had a lovely few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment