{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

Monday, August 23, 2010

{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}


1. This shirt and bow tie combo from Topman is too cute.
2. Turns out scrabble letters make for a rather darling wedding card.
3. Warwick Castle is a building that oozes confidence and grandeur.
4. Sunshine-laden walks through the park are simply perfect.


5. There might have been some excited yelps upon finding out that I won the fantastic Jonathan Adler giveaway hosted by Beth at Nest Interior Design. Yeah!
6. Bonnie reminded me how much I like geometric patterns with this snap of the floor at The Standard Grill, NYC.
7. More excitement as I discovered I won David's Savoir Faire giveaway.
8. The parcel which arrived from a great friend contained back issues of ReadyMade and made my weekend.
9. A bowl of spaghetti (lashed with cracked black pepper) is my ultimate comfort food.
10. SALT is not a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment