{Colour Cocktail: Blue and Yellow}

Friday, August 27, 2010

{Colour Cocktail: Blue and Yellow}

As soon as I stumbled upon the blue and yellow checkered floor (below) I knew I had to put a cocktail together for the smokin' hot duo. These two vibrant personalities make for one heck of a scorcher; they're out there loud and proud. So I guess first off it would be easy to think they could end up rubbing each other - and you - up the wrong way if used in a small space. Well, just like the mini dining space (below, left) they do actually work harmoniously in compact corners, especially if teamed with a hot-to-trot geometric pattern. Yep, I just wrote hot-to-trot. I mean, if you're gonna crack that one out, it's gotta be for this sexy number. Looking to add a splash to a larger space? Order a round or two of these in-your-face cocktails and you're Statement Sorted.

Left to right, from top: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

No comments:

Post a Comment