{Orange}

Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Orange}

This Bright.Bazaar guy is craving a little dose of orange in his life. Ok, maybe a bit more than a little! So there's only one thing for it folks, a triple helping of The Bright Stuff. From burnt hues to poppy brights, this colour is one of my all time favourites (I blogged about it's zing back in March). Kicking things off is a little combo of stripes and orange (1) which gives that home office some serious masculine charm. For uplifting and happy spaces I like the lighter, brighter hues (2, 4), especially those dining chairs (7) and the striped bench (8) in the breakfast bar. It turns out orange looks pretty darn good in a stripe pattern. That said, they're all tempting spaces for me, but it would be wrong not to pick a favourite or two, right?! I say: give me the artwork from that grey living room (4) and those hot orange stools (9) and I think my cravings will be satisfied. For now, anyway...

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

No comments:

Post a Comment