10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, December 19, 2010

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. Kicking through deep snow drifts is one of life's simplest but greatest pleasures.
2. A mix of thick mist, heavy snow and a slowly setting sun makes for a very romantic walk.
3. Obligatory jumping photo (it had to be done, even if I do look like a frog!).
4. This part of our walk felt like Narnia.
5. The best snowman I've seen since I was a child.
6. The simplicity of these greetings cards blew me away.
7. I love this chap's outfit.
8. Interflora sent me this gorgeous flower arrangement, complete with mistletoe, winter berries and a mirrored base. Thank you!
9. I'm keeping fingers crossed for some polka dot tape in my stocking!
10. Thanks to the charming gang over at West Elm, I'm now the proud winner of these two clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment