Twelve Days of Christmas: Secret Santa

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas: Secret Santa

On the second day of Christmas the lovely Beth from Hello, Splendor gave me a lovely Stelton Dot Bowl by Paul Smith, whilst I gave Keely from Luxe and Lillies a leather clutch bag in metallic gold from Topshop. Beth's gift was such a surprise and will be the perfect modern addition to our kitchen. Thank you, Beth! I chose the bag for Keely as from reading her blog posts I felt that she appreciated a bit of glamour, sparkle and luxe (!) in her life. So, as soon as I saw this bag I felt it was the perfect gift for her. Plus, I thought it would a great wardrobe staple for the party season! Thank you to Beth and Lauren for organising such a fun blogger gift exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment