Three Last Minute Decor Ideas

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three Last Minute Decor Ideas

It's this last week leading up to Christmas that I enjoy the most. Am I bonkers? Perhaps! There is something intoxicating about the way festivities kick up a gear as the holiday season heads towards it's climax. Whilst I enjoy this time of year, it's often very busy (I've yet to complete my Christmas shopping and this weekend we're hosting a friend's Christmas!) so I've pulled together three quick and simple ideas to last minute decorating. Although I do love the bauble clusters (isn't ice blue and red such a refreshing colour combo?) I have to admit that the mug surprises are my favourite idea. Great fun for kids and adults alike, filling mugs with sweets wrapped in jewel coloured wrappers, and hanging with leftover ribbons brings festive charm and whimsy to banisters.
1 | 2 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment