{Relaxed Style}

Thursday, June 17, 2010

{Relaxed Style}

When it comes to the decor of my living space I like to make sure there is a small corner of my apartment dedicated to creating a laid back, relaxed ambience - nothing too bright, but certainly not beige either. I think of it as an area to indulge in chic grey hues and warm, earthy tones mixed in with glass pendants and metal lamps. That's what I love about colour, you can create uplifting and vibrant spaces using poppy brights, and in the same corner of that room a simple white desk, metal lamp and sage chevron rug can create a space to gather thoughts and clear your mind. Whenever I need inspiration for these spaces I check out both the myles henry blog and these roving eyes - both a dead cert for inspiring in this area of decor. Here's what has my decor taste buds all a riot...

1 | 2 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment