{Decor SOS: Bulletin Boards}

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{Decor SOS: Bulletin Boards}

I've been meaning to start one of these for quite some time and with moving to a new place (with new home office space included - errrrm major yay) it seems the perfect time to start. But how? Where? What should it look like? What works best? Judging by the swoonalicious blogs so many of you have, I bet lots of you stylish bloggers have bulletin boards more worthy of being referred to as inspiration walls. So, please share your tips and suggestions for what makes a good (and super stylish - obv) bulletin board. Here's some to die for examples that I like of varying styles. P.S. Hope to share pics of my home office soon - it's coming together nicely...I'm going for a masculine meets feminine space.

Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

No comments:

Post a Comment