{Sunday Suppers' Prints}

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{Sunday Suppers' Prints}

I've written here before about the inspiration I gain from foodie blogs, especially those ones that make-your-mouth-hit-the-floor-before-the-page-finishes-loading type ones. Know the type I mean? Well, imagine the excitement I felt when I merrily clicked through to Sunday Supper's online store yesterday. As I checked their new look site I happened upon these down right brilliant prints and boy oh boy are they brilliant! I can't get enough of their simplicity; the approach to the photography is so refreshing, which results in these yummy prints. My favourites are the Currents and the Blueberries and I'm going to start saving for one of them right away. Do you like food styling, and do you ever feel inspired to decorate after seeing it?

Print images: Sunday Suppers

No comments:

Post a Comment