{What's Your Style in One Picture?}

Friday, June 18, 2010

{What's Your Style in One Picture?}

I'm continually inspired by the work of designers and much of how I define my style changes over time, and with my mood, which is why I like the space I live in to have a different feel in each room. That said, one thing that flows consistently throughout is my love for colour, especially bright hues. That's why I knew straight away that the picture I would choose for Ally's From The Right Bank 'Your Style in One Picture' challenge would be this one. Geee, I don't half love those high ceilings, that eclectic looking bookcase, the brightest of bright yellow doors and the mix and match dining chairs. You can see lots of other stylish choices from all the bloggers who have taken part, here. It's great fun to see everyone's different styles and tastes. 

1 via 2

No comments:

Post a Comment