10 Things I Learned This Weekend

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Weekend

 1. I saw this pendant in Habitat and liked how it reflected the surroundings.
2. My biggest ever magazine review is coming your way later this week!
3. John Lewis' Christmas decorations aren't nearly as good as they could be...
4. ...however, they redeem themselves as I'm still totally and utterly crushing on the Mr.Bright yellow armchair.
5. The Sunday Times Style magazine got it so right with this tour of Fashion Designer Vanessa Bruno's Parisian home.
6. I love the combination of this lampshade and the forest wall behind it.
7. Jamie Oliver's JME collection is beautifully packaged.
8. I ordered my copy of Holiday with Matthew Mead.
9. A trumpet as a light fitting? Quirky, defined.
10. I'm so excited to visit Kate Spade's pop up store in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment