10 Things I Learned This Weekend

Sunday, October 17, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Weekend

 1. What do you get when you add an illustrator and New York City for inspiration? All The Buildings in New York, that's what.
2. RealSimple's 'decorating with grey' feature was excellent.
3. Miranda Dickinson sent me a signed copy of her book along with a lovely hand-written card after reading my interview with Kelley Moore. If you've read the book, you'll understand why! Thanks, Miranda. P.S. You can read her blog, here.
4. This comments card from Byron restaurant made me smile.
5. Remember I wrote about decorating with blues for fall in my Rue magazine column? Well, Martha Stewart Living provides more tips and ideas for decorating with blue this season in their October issue. Check it out!
6. The Lexington Company opened it's virtual doors to the UK and Ireland this week and their styling is spot on.
7. In a goodie bag, notepads from Mini Moderns are often the best freebie.
8. Polka dot coasters? Hell-to-the-yeah!
9. I'd like to buy the Matthew Williamson book for some colourful inspiration.
10. OK, so it might not be catwalk, but this reindeer jumper has my name all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment