Happy Weekend: Livingetc Winners!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Weekend: Livingetc Winners!

Last weekend was quiet and relaxing; the sofa and I had some serious bonding time. This weekend, however, I'll be working on some upcoming articles and features, which I'm looking forward to getting stuck into. After a long day it would be lovely to soak in this bath, admiring that stunning chandelier as I sipped a glass of bubbly and listened to soothing cracks and pops of the roaring log fire. Ah, a boy can dream, right?!

Before I pop off, I'm excited to announce that random.org chose comment numbers 40 and 16 from the Livingetc giveaway. Which means congratulations are in order for Saer over at Craven Maven and Julieann from CreateGirl! Drop me an email (details in the contact section) with the address to which you wish your subscription to be sent and I'll send it over to Livingetc to start your year's subscription. Thanks again to Livingetc for being so generous to help organise this wonderful giveaway - if you haven't yet, please do check out their new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment