Lonny Magazine: October/November 2010

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lonny Magazine: October/November 2010

Lonny's first birthday issue is out, friends, and how perfect it is for a leisurely Sunday afternoon read. I've picked out some of my favourite stories, photographs and spreads from their Oct/Nov issue. My highlights included their well-edited gift guide, including a picks for us dudes (nice work, Lonny team!) and Ruthie Sommers work transforming her clients apartment into a chic bachelor pad allowed me to warm to olive green more than ever before. However, for me, the real star pages of the issue was the rooftop terrace of Celerie Kemble. Whilst her interior tastes aren't quite in line with my own, the way Celerie decorated her terrace over looking Central Park most definitely is - check out that view, yikes! What were your faves from the issue, guys?
Lonny Magazine | layouts for review by Bright.Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment