Wahoo! Now A Contributor To Sweet Paul Magazine

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wahoo! Now A Contributor To Sweet Paul Magazine

I'm over the moon to be able to announce that I'm now a regular contributor to sweet paul magazine. Each issue I'll be working with Paul and his team on some fun little features around entertaining, tablescaping and more. It's an honour to have the opportunity to work on this inspiring, creative and downright fabulous publication. With the turn of each page it is abundantly clear the amount of passion and time that goes into even the smallest of details. The styling is quirky and original, allowing both the foodie and lifestyle content to shine. If you haven't done so yet, please do check out the spring and fall issues as there's plenty to inspire before the holiday issue is published on November 15th. Given my new role, I thought it would be fun to post some my personal favourites from the first two issues. I'd love to know what your favourites are, too. May I let you into a little secret? I'm so excited I'm fit to burst!


No comments:

Post a Comment