Prop Stylist: Scott Horne

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prop Stylist: Scott Horne

I've always been interested in the extras. You know, the little things in life. When I go clothes shopping I go straight to the accessories section and similarly with home stores, where I tend to bypass the furniture floor (clearly I head back after!) opting for the lighting, ceramics or textiles areas first. The ability to change up the feel of a room with a flutter of new accessories is considerable. Switching the lampshade on your reading lamp or alternating your pillow covers can inject new life into a scheme with little outlay or effort. That's why I'm so impressed by the work of New York City-based Prop Stylist Scott Horne. His portfolio demonstrates an excellent attention to detail, whilst his ability to bring colour into a space is inspired. Not only does he sprinkle his styling sparkle in interiors, he kinda rocks food styling as well. Check this dude out!

No comments:

Post a Comment