Yellow Kitchen With A Rustic Twist

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yellow Kitchen With A Rustic Twist

Goodness me, I think this has to be the happiest kitchen I've ever seen. I'm inspired by the bold yet delicate approach to decorating this small, almost nook-sized eating space. Vibrant yellow walls are anchored by old apple boxes, a modernist flap clock and an utterly adorable utensils shelf. Whilst I'm not normally fond of typography being used to spell out obvious words such as 'eat' and 'sleep' in seems to add nothing but charm to this happy-go-lucky kitchen. Notice how all it takes is a vintage box and the battered wooden table to bring a touch of rustic flavour to the space. So, if you're looking for around meal times, friends, you'll know where to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment