10 Things I Learned & Loved This Birthday Weekend

Sunday, March 13, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Birthday Weekend

1. Saturday afternoon burgers at Byron are good, but even better when the restaurant looks this colourful.
2. A bracing walk around the South Bank saw off Saturday morning's hangover that followed a few drinks after seeing Legally Blonde: The Musical on Friday. (Which, by the way, was a brilliant birthday surprise!)
3. This bold and graphic dining room caught my eye.
4. I picked up this lacquered pink lamp base for a bargain £20 at Habitat's Regent St. store closing down sale.
5. I've developed a fondness for stripey ties.
6. More people should have brightly coloured front doors.
7. My second birthday surprise was a backstage tour of the National Theatre. I loved every second it and felt lucky to be given such a thoughtful present.
8. The BKLYN contessa introduced to me these divine limited edition prints.
9. You know I said I was fond of stripy ties? Well I love dotty ones!
10. I like this witty take on disposable plastic cups and paper trays by Seletti Daily Aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment