Three Ways With Green

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Three Ways With Green

The botanical trend is one of the key themes to come out of the latest collections (seen most strongly in H&M Home's spring/summer offering) and so I felt it would useful to look at different ways with green. It's a colour that has grown in favour with me over the past few months (perhaps it's the onset of spring?) and so I was delighted to see the colour take center stage in the colour supplement inside the April issue of Ideal Home. Whilst I like the block effect given by the half papered wall in the Bright Green scheme, I'm going to trump for Dark Green as my top scheme - those glossy, emerald, jewel-like titles are beautiful. Which way with green would you choose?
Scanned from How To Choose and Use Colour supplement free with Ideal Home

No comments:

Post a Comment