The Conran Shop, London - Spring Windows & Market Picks

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Conran Shop, London - Spring Windows & Market Picks

Hurrah for Friday! It's my first weekend back in London and one of my first stops this weekend will be The Conran Shop to check out their spring windows in person. So I thought I'd share you some sneak peeks of the window displays, which have been given a seasonal uplift with cheery blossom trees on a carpet of more than two million fabric petals. Each day until the end of March, the visual team at each store will add more than 50 buds to each tree until they are heavy with blossom. The team have even infused a natural cheery blossom scent into the petals - now that's what I call attention to detail! I've picked out some of the items I'll be looking out for this weekend in a Conran Shop market picks special. What do you like from their spring collection?
Oswald Squint Sofa, £3,675 | Multi Frames, £22 | Combi Pendant, £55 | Pink Stripe Throw, £195 | Bentwood Chair, £99 | Hornbill Jug, £220 | Herringbone Cushion, £27.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment