10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, March 20, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. I liked the colours of LEON's signage.
2. Enjoyed kicking off the weekend with pizzas and beers in the company of my friend Igor who was visiting from Germany!
3. Sunny Saturdays with crisp, clear, bright blue skies are just the best.
4. Tempted to get these flip flops for summer.
5. Navy and tan really is a winning combo.
6. I treated myself to this set of milk bottle measuring cups.
7. A belated birthday present arrived in the form of this gorgeous paper machie Zebra from Anthropologie.
8. Sunday morning was spent at Columbia Rd flower market - here's the result!
9. The latest issue of Jamie magazine is one of their best ever.
10. Thinking about the possibility of displaying my coloured latte bowls on open shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment