{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

Monday, June 14, 2010

{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

Happy Monday! I hope you all had lovely weekends? I've been busy sorting out my new place and, well, enjoying a little cocktail or two!


1. Spending over an hour trying to connect to WIFI in starbucks was a bit of a pain. Basically, I miss having a broadband connection at home and it will be three weeks before it's installed in our new apartment block - yikes!
2. Remember last week's decor sos? Well, the hunt for that hunky mr.right (in the form of a rug!) continues and my eye is drawn to this colour block option from Zara Home. P.S. Thank you for your great suggestions and words of advice.
3. Freshly made bruschetta is the key to my heart.
4. I'm feeling in the mood to watch Mamma Mia again. For the cheese, the sets, the songs, the fun - all of it!
5. I enjoyed reading this article on industrial looking kitchens over on the Guardian.

Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

6. iPhone4 - can't.freaking.wait.
7. Love these beautiful and pretty white vases.
8. The best mugs I've seen in a long while.
9. I keep dreaming of this view.
10. New York in fall? Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment