10 Things I Learned & Loved Over The Holidays

Sunday, January 2, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved Over The Holidays

 1. One of the first shots taken on my new PEN camera.
2. Looking through old photos with your family is really fun; here I am one Christmas morning many moons ago!
3. Parcels containing homemade jam and hand sewn fabric bags are delightful. Thank you, Susan and William.
4. Polka dot gold film makes a perfect wrap for Rocky Road bars.
5. My first vintage purchase of 2011!
6. I spent most of December eying this little fellow, so I couldn't resist when I saw him in the sale.
7. Likewise, the Bell Garland from The White Company slipped into my shopper!
8. A dash of prep for my wrist.
9. A throw for less than £10? Bargain, I say.
10. I'm excited to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment