Elle Decoration, February 2011

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Elle Decoration, February 2011

This month's issue of Elle Decoration is so jam-packed with ideas, you would be forgiven for feeling a little unsure of where to start by the turn of the last page. I found myself tearing page after page - and I've not done that for quite some time. February's features are inspired yet accessible - a good balance for this more high end title. Inside you'll find: 21 easy ways to revamp your kitchen; decorating with classic whites with a citrus twist; a tour of Swedish textiles designer Lotta Jansdotter's New York apartment; the eclectic Brighton home of artist Jayne Neale; a guide to displaying the things you love and, of course, an array of breathtaking homes - my favourites being a dramatic white apartment in Munich and a character-filled New York warehouse space. Dive in and tell me what's stealing your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment