10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, January 30, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. Victoria's photographs of San Francisco are brilliant.
2. I love this new print from Sanna Annukka.
3. Columbia Road flower market on a cushion? Don't mind if I do!
4. Graphic, typographical and featuring one of my favourite cities in the world, this These Are Things print is divine.
5. Jonathan Adler's Utopia Lion mugs make me smile.
6. Campaign bedside tables from The Sleep Room are simple and beautiful.
7. Polka dots and stripes in one set of bed sheets. Yes, freakin' please!
8. What's not to love about these midcentury furniture illustrations?
9. Cleaning my flat to Madge's 'Confessions' album results in embarrassing dancing with the hoover.
10. This 'stack it' range that I spotted in Merci, Paris is fun, colourful and functional. Shame it was a touch too big for my carry on...!

No comments:

Post a Comment