Livingetc, March 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011

Livingetc, March 2011

I spent Saturday morning sat in my favourite stripy chair by our balcony windows, leafing through the March issue of Livingetc whilst gallantly working my way through a pot of Nutella. Despite knowing the temperature was barely above freezing, the sunshine and clear skies outside the window reminded that spring is on the horizon - as did the magazine in my hands. A quirky British style takes over in the Brooklyn brownstone that features as House of the Month (2, 3) and the Totally Tudor feature (4, 5) had my heart skipping at a zillion beats a minute - isn't that bedroom divine? My affections were soon to be shared as I fell upon the industrial dining space inside Karine and Rodolphe's late 19th century Marseille-based home. Two knockout kitchens detailing preppy blues and greens round off my top picks from this subtly spring-like issue. Which tears do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment