10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. A Sunday morning visit to the botanical gardens at Kew was really enjoyable.
2. Loved this monogrammed H&M cushion...
3. ...and this Habitat throw.
4. Hiding behind pillars in the old Victorian glasshouses at Kew Gardens!
5. Saturday lunch at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant to celebrate my chap's birthday.
6. Ordering fizz before midday is always a treat (and always very fun)!
7. Toasting the day with Lady Chatterley's Lover cocktails at the W Hotel bar.
8. A sneaky photograph of the St. Martin's theatre safety curtain during the interval of Mousetrap, which is the longest running show in London's West End - now in it's 58th year!
9. Loved these Poppies I spotted whilst walking around at Kew Gardens.
10. The weathered Victoriana of the glasshouses made the visit all the more romantic; I especially liked this spiral staircase.

No comments:

Post a Comment