Three Inspirations: Stripes, Raspberry Punnets, Yellow Chair

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Three Inspirations: Stripes, Raspberry Punnets, Yellow Chair

1 | 2 | 3
I remember how much I liked the living room (1) when Livingetc featured it on their cover for the October issue last year. This week I had a hankering for some stripe therapy and this space totally did the trick. I love how the graphic stripe has been teamed with the romantic floral paper in the alcoves. The raspberry punnets (2) have always been a favourite for me, but this charming rustic kitchen has me daydreaming of summer holidays, doors wide open and a cool breeze blowing through the house. Bliss! as for the combination of a bright yellow chair and fairy lights (3) casually drapped over a fireplace? This is what I like to call instant interiors happiness! What is inspiring you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment