Home Tour: Colourful & Simple Tribeca Loft

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Home Tour: Colourful & Simple Tribeca Loft

Elle Decor | Photography by William Abranowicz | Produced by Anita Sarsidi
My heart skipped a beat when I first saw the cover of the latest Elle Decor. Bright, airy and oozing a casual summer vibe, the cover shot told me all I needed to know - I was gonna love this issue. I've shared with you my favourite home tour, a loft space in Tribeca, NYC, which is flooded with natural light. Architect Lee Mindel was inspired by 'the simplicity and light of a Scandinavian schoolroom' and so created a similar backdrop for the artful life of Winsome Brown and Claude Arpels who live there. I love how the couple have created a stylish, non-pretentious and colourful family home. What do you like about this loft space?

No comments:

Post a Comment