Home Tour: Colourful Beach House - Miami Brights!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Home Tour: Colourful Beach House - Miami Brights!

via | one | two | three | four | five | six
What I love most about this colourful beach house is exactly that - its colourful nature. Why? Well, as much as I like seaside huts with their whitewashed floors and rustic fabrics, it's also fun to see something a little different; something a little more playful. And with summer approaching fast I'm feeling high on Miami brights, so I couldn't resist pulling together a few market picks to help achieve the look: I love the striped yellow mug and the hot pink patio furniture certainly makes a bold statement. I also really like how they've kept the blue and orange hues running throughout the house. Now, where's my passport...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment