10 Things I Learned This Weekend

Sunday, November 28, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Weekend

1. Calm and serene; this living space took my breath away.
2. Anthology magazine is the perfect fit for my Jack Spade bag.
3. These deliciously gold bowls are flirting outrageously with my Christmas list!
4. Owls are still in my good books, especially after I found this darling fellow.
5. Starbucks jewel-coloured Christmas decorations caught my eye.
6. Rockin' around the Christmas tree, quite literally! (Anyone recognise the jumper?!)
7. Oh, Joules, please stop tempting me with colourful striped wellies.
8. Kelly Hoppen's Home Style iPhone app is comprehensive and a great addition to any designer or stylist.
9. These Christmas cards are fab!
10. I fell for these hand painted baubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment