10 Things I Learned This Weekend

Sunday, November 14, 2010

10 Things I Learned This Weekend

1. I was engrossed in the Decorating with Jewel Tones story in November's Real Simple.
2. This throw is a bargain at thirty pounds and would be fab in our spare room.
3. I had a fantastic weekend catching up with a friend I've not seen all year.
4. I can't wait to review the latest Elle Decoration for you this week.
5. I had to lock away my credit card and resist purchasing this fab jug from Zara Home.
6. Six fantastic and innovative things to do with books (thanks for Real Simple!).
7. I felt inspired by this perfect little desk.
8. Jayson Home and Garden have charming Christmas decorations.
9. These Candy Cane holiday cards are brilliant.
10. These fairisle socks would go well with the festive jumper from last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment